• Author: Mikhail Khodorkovsky
      • Format: paperback, 81 pages
      • Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
      • ISBN: 9780141979816 (014197981X)
      • Release date: April 10, 2014
      • Genres: russia, memoir, biography, history, autobiography
      • Language: english

About The Book

After his first trial in 2005 he was held in Russian penal colonies for eight years. Written during this time, this is the account of prison life and the people he encountered.

There is the guard who delivers blows with no visible traces. The fraudster stitched up by the police for murder. The man who refuses to lie for a packet of cigarettes. The abandoned teenager, the down-and-out, the grass… He describes a hidden world of brutality and corruption, yet one where moments of humanity still manage to shine through.

One in ten Russian men pass through prison at some point in their lives. This book is a denunciation of an entire system of bureaucratic criminality, and a passionate call to recognise a human tragedy.

Hardback My Fellow Prisoners Mikhail Khodorkovsky reader on Booktopia. MOBI ebook My Fellow Prisoners buy. FB2 book My Fellow Prisoners read.

Paperback ebook My Fellow Prisoners by Mikhail Khodorkovsky download for iPhone on Amazon. TXT book My Fellow Prisoners Mikhail Khodorkovsky read online on iOS on Bookshop. Online My Fellow Prisoners buy cheap.

FictionBook ebook My Fellow Prisoners download PC. PDF book My Fellow Prisoners by Mikhail Khodorkovsky on Book Depository. MP3 My Fellow Prisoners download for PocketBook on Books-a-Million.

• #31705 Reply

nybassfed

Just for Me, Just for You by Nick Jr. Family Magazine : 9780689859632

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: My Fellow Prisoners by Mikhail Khodorkovsky – MOBI download
Your information: