Just for Me, Just for You | READ MORE

• Author: Nick Jr. Family Magazine
      • Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children’s Publishing
      • ISBN: 9780689859632 (0689859635)
      • Format: hardcover, 64 pages
      • Language: english
      • Release date: October 1, 2003

About The Book

For a young child what could be better than climbing into the lap of a beloved grown-up and listening to a story? Maybe just one thing: helping to tell the story yourself! “Just for Me, Just for You” is a vibrant and contemporary collection of playful, engaging, and gloriously illustrated stories designed to help young children participate in reading. By empowering kids and encouraging closeness between parent and child, this fresh and innovative book ignites an interest in reading and fosters a lifelong love of books.The trusted, award-winning team at “Nick Jr. Family Magazine” has gathered together many of today’s most esteemed and best-selling children’s book authors and illustrators, including Jack Prelutsky, Chris Raschka, Scott Nash, and Martin Matje. Each of these short, captivating stories celebrates the daily life and wonder of childhood — from a backyard bug safari, to an imaginary playdate with aliens, to a peekaboo moon that follows you home.

Specifically created for children and adults to share, these short stories are perfect for bedtime or anytime. There are wordless stories that encourage preschoolers to “read” to you all by themselves. Other stories invite kids to fill in a rhyme or chime in on a refrain. Packed with wordplay, lively language, and memorable characters, this collection excites children with the magic of imaginative, interactive storytelling.

Paperback Just for Me, Just for You Nick Jr. Family Magazine download reader. EPUB book Just for Me, Just for You read on Amazon. FictionBook ebook Just for Me, Just for You buy on IndieBound.

MOBI ebook Just for Me, Just for You by Nick Jr. Family Magazine on iPad. MP3 book Just for Me, Just for You read online for iPhone on Kobo. FB2 Just for Me, Just for You Nick Jr. Family Magazine.

Hardcover Just for Me, Just for You buy cheap. Hardback book Just for Me, Just for You by Nick Jr. Family Magazine download for Android on Booktopia. PDF ebook Just for Me, Just for You Nick Jr. Family Magazine.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Just for Me, Just for You – audiobook download
Your information: