Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Tom Presnell

USED HUMMINBIRD 898C SI FOR SALE – EXCELLENT CONDITION

I am the original owner and I have the original box with manuals and owner DVD. It has an 8″ screen with GPS, side imaging, sonar, down imaging and two SD card slots for map chips. It comes with a mounting bracket, screen cover, SI transducer, power cord, transducer “Y” cable, comm “Y” cable and a Transducer Shield mounting bracket.

You will have to pick up a GPS antenna/puck, because mine is still in use on my boat. I am also one of those weird guys that updated the firmware on a regular basis, so it has the most up-to-date software available. Mapping chip not included.

One factory picture is shown so you can see the display and the other is the actual unit. Carefully packed and shipped to your door (continental US) for $525.00 (local pickup $500) – PayPal, Venmo, Cash App or money order. PRICE IS FIRM. Will ship UPS Ground within 3 business days. Hit me up if interested. PM me or email at [email protected] – I will privately message or email my phone number if you like.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: USED HUMMINBIRD 898 SI FOR SALE
Your information: