• Author: Micki Pistorius
      • ISBN: 9780140297225 (0140297227)
      • Release date: November 25, 2003
      • Format: paperback, 253 pages
      • Language: english
      • Genres: crime
      • Publisher: Penguin Global

About The Book

“When I interrogate a serial killer I dive into the blackness of his soul. I am familiar with his feelings of emptiness, loneliness, depression, death, omnipotence and fear. I dive deeply to get a grip on his torment…” A profiler who wants to understand the mind of the serial killer must have been prepared by life experiences before he or she can dare to venture into the abyss. A person who has led a protected life will not survive.

Online book Catch Me a Killer: Serial Murders by Micki Pistorius on Amazon. FictionBook ebook Catch Me a Killer: Serial Murders read on iPad. MP3 Catch Me a Killer: Serial Murders buy cheap for iOS. Hardback Catch Me a Killer: Serial Murders Micki Pistorius download on Barnes & Noble.

TXT book Catch Me a Killer: Serial Murders download on Powells. Hardcover ebook Catch Me a Killer: Serial Murders Micki Pistorius read online reader. FB2 ebook Catch Me a Killer: Serial Murders by Micki Pistorius buy on Book Depository. EPUB book Catch Me a Killer: Serial Murders on PC.

• #28369 Reply

nybassfed

Someone to Watch Over Me: The Life and Music of Ben Webster by Frank Büchmann-Møller – 9780472114702

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: (FB2) Catch Me a Killer: Serial Murders – 9780140297225
Your information: