• Release date: January 10, 2015
      • Author: Theresa Mieczkowski
      • ISBN: 9780986254000 (0986254002)
      • Language: english
      • Format: paperback, 290 pages
      • Genres: mystery, thriller

About The Book

“Do you know your name? Do you know where you are?”

I remember pieces of things, flashes of time.

I remember being pulled from a car. I remember flying in a helicopter. I remember voices.

Female, car accident, multiple injuries.

“What is your name?” he asks again.

I remember what they called me. “Jane?”

She awakens to a life she doesn’t remember. A husband and daughter she doesn’t know. They say her name is Audrey Gilbert — wife of heart surgeon Jason Gilbert, mother of five-year-old Daisy, and daughter-in-law to an iconic American political family. But something isn’t right.

Convinced she is not who they say, she adopts the name Jane. While her doctor begins to wonder if her condition is caused by a psychological dissociation, Jane suspects Jason Gilbert may have something to gain from his wife’s memory loss. As she searches for answers, Jane unravels a tapestry of secrets and lies, ultimately revealing the shocking truth and discovering just how far someone would go to make her forget. Written with humor and insight, When I Was Jane is a compelling tale of triumph over adversity that will keep you guessing until the very end.

MOBI When I Was Jane read online on Kindle. Hardcover ebook When I Was Jane Theresa Mieczkowski buy cheap on Bookshop. FB2 book When I Was Jane download.

TXT ebook When I Was Jane by Theresa Mieczkowski for Mac on Amazon. EPUB book When I Was Jane Theresa Mieczkowski download on Dymocks. MP3 When I Was Jane read reader.

• #28702 Reply

nybassfed

How to Spot a Sasquatch • J. Torres • 9781771472777

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: (ePUB) When I Was Jane
Your information: