• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Virginia Turnbole

My Lady Olives (Olisbeth Mason Chronicles, #1)
      by Mandy Oviatt

My Lady Olives (Olisbeth Mason Chronicles, #1) | Click Here

• Release date: June 20, 2014
      • Language: english
      • Author: Mandy Oviatt
      • Format: paperback, 261 pages
      • ISBN: 9781500272876 (1500272876)

About The Book

Nineteen year old genius Olisbeth Mason has had insufferable migraine headaches since her twelfth birthday. Her headaches made her different: a friendless freak.

Now, she is out on her own, a junior in college, and has found a group of friends that don’t treat her like a freak: her roommate Phoebe, her boyfriend (and Phoebe’s twin brother) Arthur, and her landlady Marissa.

Through her friends, Olisbeth discovers she can send her headaches to other people.

But her friends are hiding a dark and dangerous secret from her. Olisbeth is the human incarnation of Athena, Phoebe is Apollo, and her boyfriend is Artemis. And Olisbeth is at the center of a 2,000 year old prophecy that will shake Olympus to its very core.

TXT book My Lady Olives (Olisbeth Mason Chronicles, #1) buy cheap on Dymocks. Hardcover ebook My Lady Olives (Olisbeth Mason Chronicles, #1) by Mandy Oviatt download PC. Hardback My Lady Olives (Olisbeth Mason Chronicles, #1) on IndieBound. Online My Lady Olives (Olisbeth Mason Chronicles, #1) Mandy Oviatt read on PocketBook.

FictionBook book My Lady Olives (Olisbeth Mason Chronicles, #1) Mandy Oviatt download on Barnes & Noble. Paperback ebook My Lady Olives (Olisbeth Mason Chronicles, #1) buy for Android. EPUB My Lady Olives (Olisbeth Mason Chronicles, #1) read online. PDF ebook My Lady Olives (Olisbeth Mason Chronicles, #1) by Mandy Oviatt Kindle on Amazon.

FB2 book My Lady Olives (Olisbeth Mason Chronicles, #1) buy cheap on Powells. MOBI book My Lady Olives (Olisbeth Mason Chronicles, #1) Mandy Oviatt read on iPhone. MP3 My Lady Olives (Olisbeth Mason Chronicles, #1) by Mandy Oviatt on Kobo. Online ebook My Lady Olives (Olisbeth Mason Chronicles, #1) download for iPad.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: (PDF) My Lady Olives (Olisbeth Mason Chronicles, #1) : 9781500272876
Your information: